Who Should Apply?
Research development professionals from anywhere in the US (not restricted to California) who have:
- familiar knowledge of team science theories and practices;
- experience facilitating science teams;
- experience or an established interest in aligning research development practices with justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion (JEDI) principles and activities;
- a collegial approach to collaborative work; and
- time to dedicate to the goals of the CREDITS community.
Process and Timeline
Interested RD professionals should submit an application below, along with:
- a current CV or biosketch of no more than three pages, and
- a letter of recommendation from a colleague who knows your work as a research professional, that speaks to your interest in working collaboratively on the community goals described above.
The deadline for submission of all application is materials is: Friday, June 4, 2021. Selection decisions will be made by members of the CREDITS PI Team and applicants will be notified no later than June 21, 2021.
Please note that at the current time per State of New Mexico COVID-19 guidelines and SFI policy, all visitors to the SFI campus will be required to be fully vaccinated (except for documented medical exceptions). We will notify you if these requirements change and send more information to invited applicants.
If you have questions about your eligibility or application procedures, please contact Barbara Endemaño Walker (email@example.com) or Susan Carter (firstname.lastname@example.org).